UAS Norway - Event Partner
UAS Norway is the Norwegian National UAS and RPAS organization established ind 2008.
The organization is non-profit and independent. UAS Norway is open for private and public enterprises and organizations that operate within the unmanned aerieal vehicles industry.
The primary goals are:
- Represent the Norwegian UAS environment.
- Promote a UAS policy consistent with the needs of the Norwegian UAS industry.
- Suggest National UAS related commitees for Norway
- Promote the Norwegian UAS industry and the interests of manufacturers and operators internationally.
- Establish UAS Norway as a natural place to go to regarding UAS related subjects
- Coordinate UAS activities with national civil aviation authorities (CAA), Avinor (ATC) and other airspace users.
- Promote knowledge about UAS', their uses and benefits
- Promote and partake in the development of rules and regulations in close collaboration with national and international organizations and authorities.