Odense, Denmark – the playful city where fairytale writer Hans Christian Andersen was born, and which promotes itself as a city with the vision as the capital of Robotic Industry. With strong public support to new investors and companies that relocate to Odense Odense will transform into an internationally renowned city of knowledge, robotics and automation. An environment that offers ambitious technology companies prime conditions for growth.
Where to stay?
The City of Odense offers various possibilities from low cost hotels to four-star comfort. Together with RoboBusiness Europe we offer special prices for 5 selected hotels. Click the photo below for more information on the hotels in Odense as well as their prices:
5 hotels available for booking via our eventpartner:
- Hotel Odense OCC (1) - First Grand Hotel (3) - Radisson Blu H.C. Andersen Hotel (6) - Fredik VI's Hotel (7) Hotel Knudsens Gaard (8)
Travelling to Odense?
The saying goes "all roads lead to Rome" the same is almost true for the City of Odense. Get info on how to travel to The City of Hans Christian Andersen Click Here
- Learn more about the UAS Demo day here
- Learn more about the 2 conference days here
- Learn more about the exhibit here
- Learn more about the venue here