Q&A: Italdron enters the Nordic market with Drone-demonstration
As a build-up to Nordic UAS Event 2016, we sat down with Tommaso Solfrini from Italian UAS manufacturer Italdron to ask him some questions about all the what’s, why’s, where’s and when’s there is to know about Italdron. Italdron is using #NUE16 as their entry to the Nordic UAS market with a wish to creating valuable business relations. Furthermore, they will give a presentation and demonstration of their Titan 4HSE UAV on 1 June.
With Head Office in Ravenna Northern Italy, Italdron is now the recognized Italian leader in the manufacturing of high-end multipurpose UAVs for data acquisition and aerial images. Nearly 10 years of experience has brought Italdron specialized product and industry know-how. Thus, Italdron is now reaping the benefits of being the recognized point of reference for professional UAV solutions, with high performance and the best standards of safety.
These are the strengths that have enabled Italdron to become by far the number one UAV manufacturer in Italy with over 70 units authorized to fly by the local Civil Aviation Authority (Enac). This makes Italdron the manufacturer with the highest amount of UAV’s in the Italian sky.
What are your thoughts about the Nordic UAS environment?
We are looking for UAV specialized targeted and comprehensive events, which are capable of attracting professionals within the unmanned category, we think Nordic UAS can be the new Northern Europeean benchmark for the industry
What are your thoughts about doing business in the Nordic countries?
Today Italdron does business in Italy, Germany, Spain, UK, Greece and in Eastern Europe. We are actually attending Nordic UAS Event 2016, because we wish to introduce our professional product offering to Northern markets.
We wish to promote our company expertise in the development of products for specialized professional applications and vertical operations.
What do you wish to demonstrate on 1 June in Hans Christian Andersen Airport?
Among other products Italdron will present the new “Titan 4HSE”, our new Multipurpose UAV compliant for Mapping, Survey, Homeland Security and Thermal inspection.
What do expect to gain from Nordic UAS Event 2016?
We expect to meet prospect partners, distributors and costumers from the Nordic market who wishes to engage in a partnership whether it is an established company or a smaller start-up. Italdron was itself born as an innovative start-up. Today, we hold a modern R&D lab that invests in innovation for the introduction of enabling technology solutions. A team of researchers with mechanical engineers, electronics and software programming background enriches the functional value of Italdron’s product range offering strong application customization, intuitive and intelligent user interface.
So come by and say hi. They have many topics in their sleeves for you during the event. We thank Tommaso Solfrini for his time and wish him a good Nordic UAS Event 2016.
Italdron is located at their own demonstrator stand at Hans Christian Andersen Airport on 1 June and on 2 to 3 June in Odense Congress Center at Platinum stand number 31.
- 27. jun - Drone demo to suit all tastes
- 20. apr - Nordic UAS Event to continue as TUS Nordics
- 31. maj - Energy systems allowing extended flight time is the key to enlarge business potential of drones
- 25. maj - Hexagon - 360º of drone data
- 23. maj - Inspection with Drone Technology
- 24. maj - Q&A: Italdron enters the Nordic market with Drone-demonstration
- 19. maj - Exhibitor Insights: Danish Drone Network
- 16. maj - UAS Europe kicks off Nordic Strategy
- 12. maj - Full throttle on Nordic UAS Event 2016: Still tickets available
- 29. apr - 5 good reasons to book Nordic UAS Event tickets
- 19. apr - Latest NUE16 speaker: Rune Storvold
- 31. mar - Latest NUE16 speaker: Teknova’s Espen Oland
- 31. mar - Extension of Early Bird lets you book cheaply until May 1st
- 15. mar - Headlines of Danish drone law draft
- 11. mar - Big corporations will take part in Nordic UAS Event 2016
- 10. mar - Drones draped in white and blue up for test
- 8. mar - Win fantastic prices in UAS Norway’s Photo and Film Contest
- 1. mar - EDA working to integrate drones into European Airspace
- 29. feb - The European Commission will guest NUE16
- 12. feb - Early Bird offer extensions and new speakers at NUE16
- 26. jan - Danish Ministry of Defence announced as speaker
- 19. jan - Research project will enable drones to fly free
- 15. jan - Sky-Watch A/S and Little Smart Things ApS merge
- 14. jan - Swedish Sea Rescue Society announced as speaker
- 24. nov - The official Nordic UAS Event 2016 website has launched